For never to be forgotten bushveld breaks
|Welcome to Heaven on Earth. Here at Marlothi Safari Park, you can lose yourself in complete serenity and peace. The only traffic you will encounter is the constant flow of wildlife through our Park. Your wake-up call in the morning will be the fish eagle on the banks of the Crocodile River.||Whether it be early morning coffee, or evening sundowners, you are guaranteed to see an abundance of wildlife from the viewing point nearby. At Marlothi Safari Park we can offer you camping and self-catering accommodation to suit your budget.|
While at Marlothi Safari Park you could:
|• visit Kruger National Park. You can do a day trip as far as Tshokwane. Or join a night drive from Crocodile Bridge gate, which is only 20 kilometres from the Safari Park. This is ideal if you have a “Wild Card”.
• visit Lionspruit, a nature reserve that adjoins Marloth Park
• enjoy animal viewing trips along the river spending time at the hide or some of the other view points
• visit Maputo (about 120 kms) or Swaziland. Piggs Peak is about 90 kms. Passport and motor vehicle registration papers required.
• enjoy Tiger fishing at Kamatiespoort (about 20 kms) License required.
• take day trips to historical Barberton, Louw’s Creek and Kaapshehoop or to scenic God’s window, White River, Sabie and surrounding areas
• visit restaurants in Marloth Park, Komatipoort or Malelane for delicious Seafood’s and other excellent menus
• watch major sports events on TV at the “Waterhole” (Sportsman’s Pub) at the New shopping complex - the Bush Centre Or just relax under the trees enjoying the sight and sounds of the birds, insects and animals of the bush
We camped at Marlothi Safari Park last year for the first time, it was so awesome that we actually bought 2 weeks timeshare, which we can use at any time during the year (camping site). We have three kids (all teenagers), who really enjoy the bush. I must admit, apart from the odd swim and a walk in the bush, Marloth Park does not really cater for the younger kids, it will be wise to go to a normal holiday resort if your kids are younger.Athol and Tess confirmed that very little crime is reported in Marloth Park, and the security companies are very active in the area, that you can see for yourself.